The next step in the Ministry Pipeline is that of Leader. A leader is someone that has become comfortable with not only leading themselves but leading others. Some of our leaders teach classes. Others run important ministries like Women’s Ministry, or Junior Church. Some lead outreach teams, or help handle the church finances. All are important! All need leaders.
“Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.”2 Timothy 2:15
There are certain characteristics that a leader possesses:
- Articulates a vision for ministry
- Able to execute a strategy
- Works through others well
- Develops others
- Stewards others
If you would like help taking the next step of becoming a leader, please contact Pastor Turner.
Also, we will be offering the following training, at no cost or obligation during the upcoming year, (you can jump in at any time!):
- 1/27 Vision Night, 6-7:30 PM
- 2/24 Discipleship & Vision, 6-7:30 PM
- 3/31 Strategy & Collaboration, 6-7:30 PM
- 4/28 People Development, 6-7:30 PM
- 5/26 Stewardship, 6-7:30 PM