Our mission is to equip children with a growing faith in Jesus Christ and a heart to share His love with others. By partnering with parents, we want to teach children about the life-changing love of Christ, and how it applies to their lives right now, no matter how old they are! It’s our hope that children will not only grasp the message of God’s love for themselves, but understand how important it is to share that message with those around them as well.
Emmanuel Kids meet for LIFEGroups on Sunday mornings at 9:45 AM, and again on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM.
The goal of Emmanuel Kids is to encourage children to:
- Know the truth of who God is, the power of His Word, and the eternal love He makes available to all.
- Grow in their understanding of the Bible and the faith they have in Jesus Christ.
- Show the love of Jesus to their friends, families, and the world.
On Sunday mornings, Emmanuel Kids meet for LIFEGroups in:
- Nursery: Room 116 (Birth – 18 Months)
- Toddler: Room 115 (19 Months – 3 years)
- Pre K/K: Room 117 (4 years – Kindergarten)
- 1st and 2nd Grade: Room 111
- 3rd – 5th Grade: Room 105